Frozen Sea Scallops from Sea-Trek...the frozen seafood industry's best known brand.
Sea-Trek Enterprises has been sourcing, and distributing, frozen Sea Scallops for more than 25 years under the market-leading Sea-Trek Gold™.
The company has formed strategic partnerships with scallop harvesters in New Bedford, MA; and these business relationships have made Sea-Trek Enterprises one of the most consistent suppliers of high quality scallops to both the North American and global frozen seafood markets. Sea Trek has established a global importing-network to ensure that our supply-chain can meet the growing needs of our client base.
The Sea-Trek Advantage:
- Lean organization able to respond quickly in fast changing commodity markets
- A reputation for integrity that earned us the goodwill of customers and suppliers world wide
- Vast industry knowledge and expertise
- One stop source for; Grade A and USDC (export) inspected products
- Proven track record and knowledge of certification and export logistics for global markets
- MSC chain of custody approved
In addition to domestic frozen Sea Scallops, Sea-Trek Enterprises imports and exports frozen Sea Scallops from Canada (Placopecten Magellanicus), China and Japan (Patinopecten Yessoensis).
All Sea-Trek Gold™ brand frozen Sea Scallops are packed under HACCP guidelines. Onsite USDC and FDA grade A inspections are available to meet the strictest quality standards and to ensure consistent product availability, Sea-Trek Enterprises maintains products at multiple cold-storage locations throughout the United States.
The table below depicts scallop size which may vary by season.
- North Atlantic : USA/Canada (Placopecten Magellanicus)
- Hokkaido: Japan/China (Patinopecten Yessoensis)
* number of pieces per lbs (pound)
Our frozen Sea Scallop brands:
- Sea-Trek Gold™
- Private Label
||Case per pallet
|IQF Scallops Retail
|IQF Scallops Export
|* 1 x 10Kg or 1 x 30lbs Bulk available